Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 4 Thing #9 Useful Library Blogs

I explored the top "Edublog" award-winning blogs and school library blogs. I now noticed the "RSS" feed icon on many of them. I spent some time reading these award winning blogs and found some of them hard to understand and follow. Some of the terminology and creative use of letter and punctuation combinations just boggles my mind. I feel so out of touch with today's youth, and by youth I mean young teachers who find this easy. I personally am intrigued by the whole technology thing, but find that it speeds by so fast. As soon as learn something new in technology and apply it in my classroom, its obsolete. I have to say that even though I'm ancient in the teaching world, I find these new ways of sharing experiences from the classroom fascinating. It was fun to read what great teachers and librarians are doing to get the word out and help students become our leaders of tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment